Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Christmas video for you



I've missed posting some YouTube favorites for the holidays. This one I picked out before I left Australia. (I really can't do it here as I have no sound on this computer!) In honor of "Born Standing Up" (Steve Martin).

I just haven't been able to keep up here. My failure is the result of a combination of really slow (dial up) internet connection here in Versailles which frustrates me, particularly when it comes to uploading photographs (which I cannot edit here, either) and the absolutely frigid condition of the last few days. This seems to be worse upstairs at the computer. Maybe it is the west window I face. Maybe it is holding my hands out away from my heart. Anyway, I hope to catch up in a few days when I've returned to Brisbane.... though I should acknowledge there I will be plagued by jet lag and WORK.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, cool blog. Thanks for the X-mas letter. So what kind of camera did you get? I got a Canon G10 for X-mas.

You can check out my blog if you'd like through my web site: www.anenchantedforest.com

Hope you're having fun thawing out in Ohio!

Merry Christmas!
Lynda (and Steve)

p.s. -- it's very HARD to post a comment on your blog. I've been trying for 20 minutes now and keep hitting road blocks! I'll try using my Google account. Hopefully this will go through this time . . .

NNV said...

It worked!

Thanks, Lynda. Now, I'm off to see your blog.

Merry Christmas, again.

A

Anonymous said...

Ann~

I have so enjoyed your Blogs; it is as tho' I am reading a novel and so suspenseful. You have laughter and tears but always a good ending.

Beautiful pictures and scary spiders!!! oh me!!

Take care my friend,
Ella Durr

NNV said...

Hi Ella!

Hope everything is well with you and your family. Wishing you a belated Merry Christmas!

Ann