Sunday, August 28, 2011

Another one bites the dust...

From Singles 2011


This photo appears in my photoblog. I shot it the day I unpacked my new kettle in mid June. I'm in that photo as is Zupe.

Today, I tossed that kettle into the "bin". Yep. It died. Without ever boiling it dry or dropping it from the roof or running over it with the car. It's a curse. Please tell Kevin it's not my fault.

I'm considering going back to the whistling kettle on the stove variety. They aren't as fast or as energy efficient, but they have a much longer shelf-life.

Argh!

2 comments:

C Maryon said...

Maybe it's antipodean kettles...we had kettles in NZ (made by international brands such as Russell Hobbs) that needed replacing every 13 months. Yep, 13.

NNV said...

Maybe it's a problem with the hole in the ozone ? Or the crazy backward seasons causes nervous breakdown? Wait that's MY problem. This WAS a cheap "Made in China" model.