Sunday, November 09, 2014

Ohio : Part 1 : Autumn color

From September 2014
Happy Fall from Bear's Mill, Arcanum, Ohio.

We were so lucky to be in the US during the peak (or part of the peak or a peak-ish period) of fall.  It rained, of course.  And, was gloomy and grey.  I felt so at home away from this dreadful, never-ending, mind-numbing sunshine that is Queensland…  And, I was very, very lucky that my mother is willing to drive me places or slow wayyy down or even stop when we are out so I can take a photo.  And, then, I borrowed the car for a brief drive around the outskirts of Versailles and Webster.  I wanted to drive out to Willowdell and take some shots ala Annie Leibowitz, but didn't have the time.


From September 2014


Pumpkins, gourds, and indian corn from Bear's Mill, Arcanum, Ohio.

From September 2014


Pumpkin patch, sincere, on State Route 121 between Versailles and Greenville, Ohio.

From September 2014


Stand of trees behind a field of dry soy beans, Versailles, Ohio.


From September 2014


Orange lining the street, Dayton, Ohio.

From September 2014


Yellow!  Bear's Mill, Arcanum, Ohio.


No comments: