Saturday, May 19, 2007

Taking stock and Setting new goals

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Seems like the thing to do on your birthday. Especially a momentous birthday like 46. My last birthday resolution, and this was a few years ago, was to start wearing only clothes that fit. And, I'm almost there! It really helped to move to Australia and downsize (so to speak) my wardrobe. Lately, even, I've found pants that don't fall off. Not many, but enough. And, shirts- well, I am less successful there. But today- everything is sized appropriately.

So, what does one resolve at 46? If you've got your clothing worked out, what next? I could find a new hair cut. Or, exercise regularly. Or, write. Or, take a class. I think maybe I'll work at being more cool. I've already got a start. Tim sent me an iPod for Christmas. That pretty much gets me to cool already.

And, iPods make excellent night lights for reading your watch when you're aren't asleep at 4 AM.

Wait. That probably isn't cool. Maybe I should stick with the haircut.

No comments: