Monday, January 30, 2012

What's with all this love?

From Singles 2012
The most common post these days is something about "50 reasons I love you". Actually, it isn't "something about" it, it IS "50 Reasons I Love You". I'm not sure I have ever explained what this is.

You may or may not remember that for my birthday, Kevin gave me 50 of my favorite dark chocolate (with mint!) chocolate bars and in each he had, like a fortune cookie, a little slip of paper on which was written one of 50 reasons (in no particular order) he loves me.

Isn't that beautiful?!

So, to honor him, I thought I'd post each one with some sort of image. Originally, I wanted to post each "reason" on the day we opened the chocolate bar. But, things get in the way, even of such a simple idea. So, I tend to accumulate a few and then type them all up. Sometimes, it then takes days to weeks to months to find the photograph.

What I like most about this project is that I could have written almost all of the same reasons for Kevin.

"My wife. I think I'll keep him."

No comments: