Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Suck-cess!

My vacuum cleaner sucks! Which is to say, it no longer sucks. By that I mean, it USED to suck because it didn't suck but NOW it doesn't suck because it does!!! Woohoo! I feel like such a success! Thank you You Tube!

Edited: When push came to shove and I attacked the living room carpet, I was sadly surprised to find that my lack of suction had returned. Cleaned the filter again - and ta-da! - we were back in business. But, again for only a few strokes. It took an embarrassing amount of time and repetitions to figure out that there was a hole in the vacuum bag that was blowing debris around in the canister which was then obstructing the filter. I reserve judgement on my success and am still assessing the probability that I'll be buying a new vacuum cleaner.

No comments: