Monday, July 02, 2007

Random thoughts

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The best I can do it seems!

Following a link from Cathi about the new iphone, I found two interesting animal stories. The first- a zorse (that is a zebra/horse cross). Pretty animal. Wonder if it has any magical powers? You know, like the ligra.

And, a story about George- who was believed until recently to be the last of a particular form of Galapagos tortoise. I'm glad I didn't write this paragraph... or wasn't this veterinarian.

"Grigioni (the vet), now back in Switzerland, said she could normally get tortoises to ejaculate within minutes, but spent months manually stimulating George and never extracted semen from him."

My blog. It has sunk to a new low...

Click for George

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got this from meeee???

*blushes with shame*

NNV said...

Actually, Cathi, I've been thinking I should have titled this something like "It is all Cathi's fault"...