Wednesday, July 04, 2007

They are in the air!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My family. Somewhere above the Pacific. Wrecking havoc? Resting quietly? Watching the little plane cartoon make its way past Hawaii, across the date line, losing July 4th.

I haven't told Zelda. She wouldn't be able to sleep. I've made that mistake before. I once said, can you believe??, "Tomorrow we'll take a walk". Somehow she missed the TOMORROW bit and thought we were on our way RIGHT NOW. Her favorite person in the whole world is coming. Tomorrow.

Will I be able to sleep?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My beautiful black cat Quixote understood English perfectly. I used to say "Tomorrow I'll get you a new collar" or whatever it was and the next day he would yell his head off until I gave him whatever I'd promised. When Podna or I were away, the other would have to say how many nights it would be until we were back. And he would keep count.

miss him still