Wednesday, January 07, 2015

One more reason you should be glad you didn't marry me

From January


Kevin fortunately loves me.  And, he tells me the truth.  I am hyper-critical.  Yes, yes, yes, I want to be easy going and always find my world to be copacetic, but I cannot turn off the "evaluator": not even when I am reading lovely, warm-fuzzy books to my son.

Take the quote above and now look at the illustration:

From January



Yes, the cow is in milk but she is not a "milk cow".  She's a beef cow.  And, if anyone wanted to milk her, they would not let her nurse that calf.  Maybe this is a bit of a stretch.  Maybe any cow with a distended udder is a milking cow.  Maybe I am wrong here.

But, what about:

From January



I know my rodents.  That is not a mouse.  
From January



It is a gerbil.  
From January



And, here -

From January



I think this poor fawn may have hydrocephalus.


Edited to add :  Kevin says, "How do you know I still love you?"

No comments: