Sunday, May 17, 2015

Ohio April 2015 - Post 2

From April 2015

Well, what do you know?

At home I imagined three different photo themes.  The first one I shared in Post 1 - the open road.  The second one is Harrison Street.  Being home.  Being home and looking out at the world.  I am not sure why this tiny corner of the world inspires me with so much awe.  Maybe it is love.  Maybe if you are completely comfortable in a place you (or I) can stop hiding inside and really look out at the world.  Or, maybe it is just a function of time.  There is so much time in Versailles.  There are no movies.  There is no job.  There is no cable tv.

I shared a photo from our visit last Christmas looking out onto Harrison Street (and East Wood) and one from our last visit in October.  Here are more - including early on a foggy morning, and a stormy spring evening... not to mention the photo at the top - morning in the new bedroom.
From April 2015


From April 2015

From April 2015

No comments: