Friday, September 21, 2007

Comments on images

Just thought I'd share a couple of frightening "photos" of women I've encountered here. Really, Australian women look pretty normal. I don't know what is going on with this.



First- this photo appears on my latest carton of soy milk. I think it is female. But, I really can't make out what is going on here. Especially around the left side of the face. And, why does it look like we are viewing her through our own glass of milk? (At least that is my interpretation of the ring within the photo.) The least of my worries is the seam that runs down her face.



Obviously, this is an ad- but for what? I want to run and hide each time I see it! I can only assume that the person who tweaked this photo has heard that people find larges eye to be attractive. But, really. No one has eyes like this. Obviously, these people need to discover Halloween so they have a place to put their freakish ideas.



On the other hand, this is a pretty cool bug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had that morphed ad in bus shelters too, for ages, I think it's gone now. I don't know what it's for either. I assume coolness is supposed to be a big part of it but I just thought it was an example of why not to morph photos

Nice bug