Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday in the Park



Kevin's spending the day gaming. He's taken the smoke mobile wayyyy to the other side of town. I'm wondering who will return tonight. So far, 7:24 PM, there have been no messages saying the car has finally expired. He's a brave, brave man.

As for me, I spent the day playing. I went to South Bank and wandered along the Brisbane River and through the Botanic Garden. It was a beautiful spring day. I was not alone in my strolling. The path was filled with people and strollers and bikes and Elvi. Unfortunately, I have no photo of the latter. I know. I never get the right photo.

2 comments:

Friendless said...

I saw a pack of Elvii near QUT the other day. I crossed the street to avoid them. There were no conditions under which I wanted to interact with them.

NNV said...

Damn, John. My spell check didn't catch the Elvii error. Two i's. I'm so embarrassed! Thanks for not making a big scene about it.