Sunday, October 19, 2008

On the first day of Halloween

From halloween blog


I thought I'd make use of some of my old Halloween photos by staging a countdown here. Unfortunately, I don't have access to all my photographs. So, you won't get to see my family's great crayon - or hula girl - or sheep - or synchronized rhythmic gymnastic team costumes. (We have a big family Halloween party each year at my cousin Elaine's house. Everyone, well almost, creates a costume. We cook hot dogs on a bonfire. Eat really yummy, fully adulterated, American baked beans. Drink apple cider. The party is actually today. I'm not calling my mother this morning because she's dressed as Hurricane Ike and everyone knows that you can't hear the phone ring with all that wind.)

I'm hoping you'll enjoy the photos I have (I decided to present them chronologically) and- for all you Australians out there - it will serve as a countdown to the big day. Halloween is always on the 31st of October. Really.

No comments: