Friday, April 20, 2007

And now we’re home.

They took over while we were away. I knew it would happen. The spiders and the geckos. Running amok. Wild parties and not watering the Italian parsley.

They also broke our computer. Broke it dead. Lifeless. It is just flashing four little lights on the keyboard. We don’t know why. Some sort of SOS message.

And, you know what this means. No TV.

Add to this- I’m still sick. Of course. Why wouldn’t I be? I was sick yesterday. Still, I managed to stock up on groceries this afternoon. But, I couldn’t work up the energy to vacuum up the confetti and tiny beer bottles.

Zelda reluctantly came home with us. She was shacking up with two Shih Tzu bitches. She hid her tennis ball dumbbell toy thinking we wouldn’t make her go home without it. We have no heart.

Misery abounds.

No comments: