Friday, October 05, 2007

Our new house

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I like it.

We live only 5 min from the train station (Carseldine) which is tres convenient since our trusty automobile has acquired a new super identity: The Smoke mobile. We leave it in the driveway most of the time now- so it can be free to save damsels in distress and protect the world for democracy, clean air, and cheap petrol prices. I know. We are too generous.

Anyway, I like the house. It is cozy. The bathroom is peaceful in green and blue. Small, but peaceful. Plus, we can get a nice breeze through the house. And, we have AIR CONDITIONING!!

I also have my own space and my own computer. Funny thing, though. I can't see the entirety of my photos on my blog with this monitor. I have to run next door to see that they are all there!

We've done up our "lounge" in our own typical fashion- we call it ready to move out of. It is significantly larger than the last one- and I'm sure we can fit in a whole dormitory full of guests comfortably. But, we'll all have to share the bath and shower.

The lounge- for a short time- did have our chair in it. It looked kind of lonely. And, my mother thought that Zelda would appreciate having "her chair" in the kitchen to which she's been banished while we're gone.

We bought some new things for the house, too. Maybe that adds to its charm. We bought a new gaming table. (You can see it in the game room.) Big. Heavy. $20!! We also got a new clock. See if you can pick it out.

One thing you'll notice. The view. We can't see you. You can't see us. Every window is covered by an overgrown shrub. Oh, and note the cool weeds we've got in our yard.

I'm slow getting photos made- so this entry is popping in late.

Work. It can really get in the way, sometimes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did that uplighter come from Ikea? I have one exactly the same