Monday, October 29, 2007

Happy Anniversary! Happy Halloween!



I guess it is a little late to be getting out our invitation.... but, really, how likely is it that you could have made the trip? Let alone, fix yourself a bang-up costume that wouldn't draw the attention of the Australian "homeland security" team.



The party was fine. Eight hours of horror themed games. I lost everything - tending to die early or get frozen trying to help my comrades. Ah well. It is better than real life had been for the 3 days prior.

It is really too bad that we didn't ask one of our guests to pop a photo of Kevin and me early in the afternoon- before Kevin started popping his stripe stitches. It seems a bit problematic to me to admit, but I must, his stitching (of me) held up much better than mine. I do,however, make excellent antennae!

Halloween is tomorrow- so it is time I get cracking on the jack-o-lantern. I thought it would have been ready by Sunday's party....but Sunday morning didn't go as planned. Somehow my excellent idea- get up at 5 AM and have 7 hours to prepare- didn't work out. (tick, tick, tick...damn ticks)



Happy Halloween Ghoulies!

No comments: