Monday, September 21, 2009

Speaking of Halloween

It is getting to be that time of year. I've even seen a few ghouls in windows at Chermside Mall. But, of course, the biggest inflow of Halloween news comes from home. My mother is on the prowl for the new Martha Stewart Halloween Special issue. She's just bought her cartfull of pumpkins, gourds, and yellow mums. And, she's pushing all her imagination buttons trying to come up with this year's costume.

In the meantime, she's been reading magazines. Yesterday she told me about this great site to find fabulous Halloween decorations. "Good stuff that you'd add to your collection every year." In particular, she was pretty sure Kevin and I needed this. "You could hang the man from your front porch."

From Singles 2009


"Uh, Mom. I don't want to give our spiders any ideas."

No comments: