Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ironies

Well, only one irony. Maybe if I try hard enough I can find another. They are usually ALL over my life- making quite a clutter.

Tomorrow, I leave to spend my WEEKEND OFF with Kevin in Sydney! Since last Saturday, he's been away in Blaney - probably misspelled-probably there is an r or two in there. He finishes his class on Friday and will drive into Sydney to fetch me from the airport. Then, we'll do fabulous Sydney things. All we have planned with any confidence is driving to some spot in Manly. (It will be better than it sounds here. Scenic. Walking. Views of the city, the harbour, the ocean- some or all of the above.) After that, we could do ANYTHING. Maybe you should watch the news.

And, while I'm away, guess who's coming to Brisbane? Go ahead. Try.

Yes, it's Joan Armatrading! I learned about it while listening to the radio on Tuesday. WHY can't the radio tell me about things happening in two weeks? Arghhh! Of course, I wouldn't have the same hot date I had for the last Joan Armatrading concert AND she's only performing for an hour. She's touring with Bryan Ferry. Yes, and without me. Sigh.

No comments: