Sunday, January 27, 2008

Updates for Kevin

Photobucket

Sunday- I went out to caress THE mango. Its a beautiful pink colo(u)r on one side though green on the tree side. I must have been persuasive in my touch, because she fell into my hand. I brought her inside- but she won't keep til you get home. There is a hole on the green side- so I expect I'll need to deworm her. Ugh.

And, I've brought the mail in. I was weeding this morning- so since I had gloves on, I pulled out the contents. I suppose that it was easier that way than using the kitchen tongs. But tongs were more fun. Flashback to playing "Operation!"

Remove wrenched ankle.

And, speaking of removing body parts. Remember that gecko in the bedroom that I tried to capture and release when we first moved in? The one I de-tailed? I can't be sure, of course, but look who's living behind the air conditioner above the bed.


Something has happened to our radio station. After the 25 years in 25 days...they've changed to today's pop. Like every other station. I'm hoping I'm wrong and that the station got "bumped". Please bring the car home so I can know for sure. The horror!

I finally googled Chinese New Year. Not the same as Buddhist New Year. Chinese New Year is a 15 day holiday beginning February 7th. We'll have to try to get down to Fortitude Valley before I leave on the 15th.

Despite my day of cleaning oath, I still need to vacuum. And, make the bed and put away the clothes.

Ah. But, I don't have to work tomorrow. All is good.

No comments: