Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Back in the USA

I made the return trip in 28 hours- door to door. I took the time while waiting through my delay in Chicago (just an hour- lucky me!) to jot down my next blog entry. Of course, I did not bring these insights with me to the library. Next time. And, they will be typed in here- most likely.

Meanwhile, I've been having a great time. Finishing up our taxes. Figuring out how to get an absentee ballot for Nov. Re-instating my disability insurance through AFLAC. Not auditioning for "Deal or No Deal". Losing Pit. Eating pumpkin pie.

Today, I hope to do what every good Versailles girl wants most- get out of town. We want to COME BACK- but once we're here a few days it is time to hit the road. I've got my new Discover card activated and shined up and I'm ready to pass some plastic.

So, right now I'm in a bit of a rush. Just poking my head in to say "Hi".

No comments: