Saturday, March 22, 2008

The inevitable



Recently, Kevin and I had THE TALK- the one that accompanies any long, long, long term relationship. I initiated it.

No, not the Zombie apocalypse talk. We've got that sorted- though I'm still hesitant about letting Zelda fend for herself. She's doomed.

Rather, it was the "do you know any identifying features? that would ensure you could identify my body?" You know. In case the ultimate end ISN'T Zombie mediated.

He's got a birthmark and a scar on his big toe. He knows I've got an incision scar on my back.

Hope it isn't too badly burned.

They could always try to put an earring in both my ears and fail on the left. Or, look for the scratch scars from "Bob the cat" on the inside of my right forearm.

I'm leaving this record here for him. He may need it.

Oh, and the music has nothing to do with this post. Kevin thought I should tell you.

No comments: