Sunday, March 30, 2008

Sunday blues

Just feeling a bit down today. And yesterday. I think it comes from being sick for a week- combined with hurting my back Wednesday and pretty much losing touch with my true love. I have plenty to do- but I can't get enthused about it. Sundays are always hard. For my first 18 years I spent nearly every Sunday with my grandparents and assorted aunts, uncles, and cousins having dinner on the farm. Being alone, let alone eating alone, feels particularly lonely on a Sunday.

I think this is compounded by what I must assume is the closing of "The Emperor's Court" aka "OUR" Chinese Restaurant. (They haven't been open at anytime during the last week! Tell me it is just a holiday!) Where am I going to find another place where the mongolian beef is different everytime? Let alone within walking distance. I haven't told Kevin. He's been having enough challening news.

No comments: