Saturday, March 05, 2011

Day 6-A picture of something that makes you happy

From Singles 2009


"My bags are packed, I'm ready to go..."

There are so many photos I could have chosen. You'd guess most of them - family, friends, Zelda. Maybe you'd guess a shining disco ball, a shelf full of books, watermelon, banana cream pie, mashed potatoes, fresh ripe tomatoes - maybe with gravy... But, I chose the jet. Whether it is bringing me a loved one or taking me home, I'm happy. I still enjoy the process of flying - with a few exceptions (namely the horrible seats on the flight from Brisbane to Darwin). And, despite the outrageous length of the flight, I enjoy flying internationally - movies on demand, cloth napkins with my in flight meals, but mostly, I end up being someplace pretty wonderful.

I'm running late with this. No big surprise. Will catch up...

No comments: